On 8 August 2023, the President of the Russian Federation issued Decree No. 589 "On the Special Procedure for Settlements Under Foreign Trade Contracts for the Supply of Russian Agricultural Products" (Decree 589). The document, which took effect on the date of its official publication, was posted on the online legal information portal on 8 August 2023.
Andrei is a partner in Nextons’ Banking and Finance practice.
He advises on a wide range of banking and finance matters, including bilateral and syndicated lending, trade and project finance, asset finance and debt capital markets. Andrei devotes particular attention to acquisition finance as well as debt restructuring and insolvency.
He has represented Russian and international businesses as well as institutional and private lenders in connection with acquisition, investment, lending and restructuring transactions of all kinds.
His work has involved advising on multilateral institutional financing, structuring cross-border transactions (including joint venture projects) and foreign investment. A large part of Andrei’s work deals with leasing and purchase structures, aircraft financing and operating leases. He has represented many Russian and foreign entities, bank and prominent individuals for aircraft deliveries.
Andrei has also been involved in a number of high-profile restructurings. He has experience in private equity transactions across a variety of industry sectors, including manufacturing, mining, oil and gas and consumer products.
- The Legal 500, 2010-2021: Recommended lawyer in banking and finance, restructuring, insolvency and transport in Russia.
- Best Lawyers, 2015-2021: Leading lawyer in capital markets, financial institutions, insolvency, reorganization and corporate law in Russia.
- Pravo-300, 2019-2022: Leading lawyer in banking and finance and transport law in Russia.
- Kommersant, 2023: Leading lawyer in banking and finance in Russia.
- Leaders League, 2020-2021: Top lawyer in restructuring and insolvency in Russia.
- Member of the Moscow Region Bar Association
- 2022 – present
- Partner – Nextons, Moscow
- Partner – Dentons (formerly Salans), Moscow
- Associate – Salans, Moscow
- Bureau Francis Lefebvre