Nextons lawyers have successfully defended Siemens Gamesa, which is part of the Siemens Energy concern, in a defamation case related to wind farm construction projects in Russia.
Evgenia Teterevkova is the partner of St. Petersburg Nextons office and the head of St. Petersburg Corporate and M&A practice. Evgenia focuses on structuring and full transaction support of local and cross-border M&A deals, including legal due diligence and antimonopoly matters. Evgenia also advises on corporate restructurings and joint-ventures, as well as corporate law issues such as corporate compliance, corporate governance and liability of directors. In addition, Evgenia advises on various legal issues related to the establishment, protection and liquidation of business in Russia and handles commercial contracts, including cross-border commercial arrangements.
Evgenia has extensive experience advising on energy projects, including energy asset sale and acquisition deals and matters related to the operation of the wholesale and retail power and capacity markets.
For more than 20 years Evgenia has represented the interests of Russian and foreign companies across various sectors, including energy, banks, insurance organizations, manufacturing, real estate development and pharmaceutical companies and companies operating in the area of retail trade.
- The Legal 500, 2017-2021, 2014-2015: Leading lawyer in commercial, corporate and M&A in St. Petersburg, employment (2021) and energy and natural resources in Russia (2019). Evgenia Teterevkova is “a knowledgeable specialist with perfect response times and a very positive attitude”.
- Chambers Europe, 2020-2021, 2007-2015: Recommended lawyer in the field of commercial law in St. Petersburg.
- Pravo-300, 2020-2022: Leading lawyer in Corporate law and M&A in Russia (2020). Leading lawyer in Corporate law and M&A in Saint-Petersburg (2021-2022).
- Best Lawyers, 2009-2022: Lawyer of the year in Investment in Russia (2022, 2016 and 2015). Lawyer of the year in competition, antitrust and corporate law (2020), lawyer of the year in M&A (2018), lawyer of the year in corporate (2017), leading lawyer in M&A, corporate law, labor and employment law, investments, competition / antitrust, real estate, trade law, as well as in the area of commerce.
- IFLR1000, 2015: Recommended lawyer in financial and corporate in Russia.
- Chambers Global, 2011: Recommended lawyer in corporate and M&A: Swedish focus.
- 2022 – present
- Partner – Nextons, St. Petersburg
- Partner – Dentons, St. Petersburg
- Specialist Partner – Borenius, St. Petersburg
- Local Partner – Mannheimer Swartling, St. Petersburg
- Associate / Senior Associate / Counsel – Mannheimer Swartling, St. Petersburg
- Associate – Salans (now Dentons), St. Petersburg
- Paralegal / Associate – Linklaters, Moscow