Karina is a leading authority on real estate, construction and infrastructure. She has gained a high standing among clients and the professional community, having worked in Nextons’ St. Petersburg office since it was founded in 1993. Karina also has extensive experience as an advisor to leading Russian and international corporate clients and beneficiaries with regard to general corporate, civil and commercial law, foreign investment, M&A, structuring of real estate transactions, acquiring ownership of and leasing properties.
Karina leads a team of lawyers in international investment projects implemented in Russia, including strategic investment projects in St. Petersburg and the Northwest Region, as well as PPP projects for the construction/reconstruction of multifunctional shopping centers, office buildings, hotels, major industrial facilities and residential developments. During the implementation of these projects, Karina takes an active role in negotiations with the representatives of authorities of different levels.
Karina has authored various analytical articles on real estate, construction, PPP, privatization and investment issues.
- Best Lawyers, 2011-2022: Lawyer of the year in real estate (2019 and 2011), lawyer of the year in Investment (2018), lawyer of the year in construction (2021 and 2017), leading lawyer in real estate, construction and Investment in Russia.
- Pravo-300, 2019-2022 Leading lawyer in Commercial Real Estate and Construction in St. Petersburg (2021-2022). Recommended lawyer in PPP and Infrastructure in Russia (2019-2022).
- Chambers Europe, 2015-2021: Leading lawyer in real estate in St. Petersburg.
- The Legal 500, 2017-2021: Recommended lawyer in real estate and construction and PPP and infrastructure projects in Russia.
- IFLR1000, 2016, 2019, 2020: Leading lawyer in energy and infrastructure in Russia.
- Kommersant, 2019-2022: Leading PPP lawyer in Russia.
- Delovoy Peterburg, 2018-2022: One of the most influential women in St. Petersburg.
Activities and Affiliations
Prior and Present Employment
- 2022 – present
- Partner, Head of St. Petersburg Real Estate and Construction practice – Nextons, St. Petersburg
- Partner, Head of St. Petersburg Real Estate and Construction practice – Dentons (formerly Salans), St. Petersburg
- Counsel – Salans, St. Petersburg
- Associate – Salans, St. Petersburg